Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Happy Home Valentine's Week: Vlog Episode 4

Between the long holiday weekend and gorgeous weather, this past week has flown by! It's already Wednesday which means time for a new vlog episode. Since my last update, demo on the master bathroom has begun, the floor tile was installed in the garage entry zone and the entire downstairs has been painted. The entry space should be finished up this week and plumbing progress made on the bathroom... fingers crossed!


It was sunshine and 70's all week, so I spent plenty of time outside on hikes and walks, exploring local towns, relaxing on the deck for the first time since last summer, and a low key Valentine's brunch at my parents' house.


Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.28.35 PM Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.28.45 PM Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.28.56 PM


If you follow me on instagram you may have seen those shots already, or all of the live action house progress on snapchat (@jennasuedesign) but today I get to share some new footage of highlights from the week. I'm enjoying this process more and more with each Episode and I hope in some way you're also able to feel a stronger sense of connection with this more personal format. There are major life changes around the corner and this is the perfect way to capture and preserve their memory forever.


Click below to watch Episode 4:



Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and let me know what you think! Is there anything you want to see more/less of? I have some ideas on how future videos will evolve, but as always, I listen to and appreciate your input as well. I'll be back with more renovation updates soon, but in the meantime--let's stay connected through instagram, facebook, twitter and snapchat @jennasuedesign! Have a wonderful week/weekend...


73c1d-signature




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home